Swedish Fascia Vibes is a new form of treatment of the Fascia/connective tissue, which effectively and gently
- Increases mobility
- Eases pain
- Relaxes muscle tension.
- Improves circulation
- In an increasingly sedentary service society and a more and more digital world, back and neck problems are getting more common, followed by a decreased quality of life and longer sick leave.
- New research shows that fascia, a system of connective tissue, has a larger impact on health and well-being than was previously known.
- This has sparked a worldwide movement within the anatomical research field, with new groundbreaking findings every year, which challenges what we previously knew about the body.
- Continuously innovating and developing new methods for fascia treatment has therefore become increasingly important.
“A lot has happened in the last 10 years of anatomical reasearch.”
– Dr. Vibeke S. Elbrønd, University of Copenhagen
This is how Swedish Fascia Vibes works
- Modern treatment tools with 400-1200 harmonic pulsations per minute puts the fascia in motion.
- The waves spread over large areas, both deep and wide, which increases relaxation, circulation and fluid flow.
- Most people find the treatment gentle and pleasant, but quick, effective and with clear results.
- The secret is the variation in pace, which “forces” the nervous system to relax.
- What does it mean to be healthy? Balance, posture and relaxation?
- When you give the body optimal conditions for being healthy, you help the body heal itself.
“Got my body in order very quickly and it doesn’t hurt”
– Jörgen Börling
How the treatment works
- With therapists connected to SFV, you get a professional treatment, in which you go over your current situation and decide the goal with the treatment.
- The treatment is adapted after you as an individual and can be performed with or without clothes on.
- The therapists follow up after the treatment and helps you reach a new level of well-being.
Book a treatment with a therapist near you!
Fler och fler terapeuter ansluter till Swedish Fascia Vibes. De jobbar med moderna verktyg och fortbildas ständigt i behandlingsmetodik, ny forskning och olika sätt att öka välmåendet.
Book a treatment today