Gentle & pleasant treatment of the entire body, increases mobility & relaxation
Alleviates pain & tension, improves circulation & increases fluid flow
Used by professional therapists to ease back pain, neck pain, tennis elbow and muscle tension among others
Makes professionals better: If you’re good with your hands, you’ll be great with the M1
Reach deeper & get better results
For therapists who want to be at the forefront
Optimized for advanced treatment of fascia
Effective treatment which increases agility and relaxation
How Swedish Fascia Vibes works
- Modern treatment tools with 400-1200 harmonic pulsations per minute puts the fascia in motion.
- The waves spread over large areas, both deep and wide, which increases relaxation, circulation and fluid flow.
- Most people find the treatment gentle and pleasant, but at the same time quick, effective and with clear results.
- The secret is the variation in frequency, which “forces” the nervous system to relax.
- What does it mean to be healthy? Balance, posture and relaxation?
- When you give the body optimal conditions for being healthy, you help the body heal itself.
”Got my body in order very quickly and it doesn’t hurt
– Jörgen Börling
Fascia and treatment of fascia
- In an increasingly sedentary service society and digitally savvy world, back and neck problems are getting more common, followed by a decreased quality of life and longer sick leave.
- New research shows that fascia, a system of connective tissue, has a larger impact on health and well-being than was previously known.
- Continuously innovating and developing new methods for fascia treatment has therefore become increasingly important.
- This has sparked a worldwide movement within the anatomical research field, with new groundbreaking findings every year; Which challenges what we previously knew about the body.