Swedish Fascia Vibes is a new form of treatment of the fascia/connective tissue, which effectively and gently increases mobility and relaxation, eases pain and tension, improves circulation and increases fluid flow
Turnkey solution for professional therapists
Swedish Fascia Vibes is everything from the products used to increase relaxation and mobility, to learning and developing new methods, to
helping people understand their bodies in a simple way.
Running faster, jumping higher, feeling better
”Has done a lot for both me and my horses”
– Rolf Göran Bengtsson, Professional Show Jumper
”I am very impressed with how fast you get really good results”
– Janus Marquis, Official Equine Therapist for the U.S. Showjumping Team
Fascia and fascia treatment
- New research shows that fascia, a system of connective tissue, has a larger impact on health and well-being than was previously known.
- This has sparked a worldwide movement within the anatomical research field, with new ground breaking findings every year.
- Continuously innovating and developing new methods for fascia treatment has become increasingly important.
“A lot has happened in the last 10 years in the anatomic research. Atlasbalans has a good treatment for increasing mobility and relaxation”
– Dr. Vibeke S. Elbrønd, University of Copenhagen
What is Atlasbalans?
- The Atlasbalans business concept is to deliver high-quality equipment, training and services in wellness for both people and animals.
- The idea for Atlasbalans was born in 2009 when Hans Bohlin wanted to create a wellness concept to ensure people long-term health. Together with Axel Bohlin, with a background in digital marketing, the business was developed, and when Ivar Bohlin joined Atlasbalans as sales manager, the family business reached new levels. Charlotta Bohlin is an adviser to the business and is always ready to step in during times of tough challenges.
- We empower professional therapists and give them what they need to perform excellent treatments. Simply put, we help people reach their full potential.
How do you develop a more efficient hand?
The story behind Swedish Fascia Vibes
If you are good with your hands, you’ll be great with the m1
- Designed as an extended hand, the powerful M1 brings a new level of professionalism to manual treatment.
- Based on the latest anatomical research, M1 is optimized for advanced and powerful fascia treatment.
- Used by professional therapists to ease back pain, neck pain, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, muscle tension and much more.
The power of the extended hand with the precision of the finger
- M2 takes the preciseness of manual treatment to a new level and is perhaps the most intuitive fascia treatment tool on the market today.
- If M1 is an extended hand, M2 is more like a thumb or a finger, enabling you to be powerful and precise at the same time.
- Never before has this kind of power been so easy to use with its light and flexible form. It works great in pairs or together with an M1.