Swedish Fascia Vibes is a new form of treatment of the Fascia/connective tissue, which effectively and gently
- Increases mobility
- Eases pain
- Relaxes muscle tension.
- Improves circulation
- In all honesty, horses aren’t “made” for jumping, riding and trotting.
- Most horse owners want to do everything for their horses, but it’s difficult to both read up on everything that’s needed to keep the horses healthy and flexible, while also making sure that they get what they need to hold up with the strain we put on them.
- New research shows that fascia, a system of connective tissue, has a larger impact on health and well-being than was previously known.
This has sparked a worldwide movement within the anatomical research field, with new groundbreaking findings every year, which challenges what we previously knew about the body.
- Continuously innovating and developing new methods for fascia treatment has therefore become increasingly important.
A lot has happened in the last 10 years of anatomical reasearch.”
– Dr. Vibeke S. Elbrønd, University of Copenhagen
How Swedish Fascia Vibes works
- Modern treatment tools with 400-1200 harmonic pulsations per minute puts the fascia in motion.
- The waves spread over large areas, both deep and wide, which increases relaxation, circulation and fluid flow.
- Most horses find the treatment gentle and pleasant, but quick, effective and with clear results.
- The secret is the variation in pace, which “forces” the nervous system to relax.
- What does it mean to be healthy? Balance, posture and relaxation?
- When you give the body optimal conditions for being healthy, you help the body heal itself.
“Has done very much for both me and my horses”
– Rolf Göran Bengtsson, Elite equestrian rider
How the treatment works
- With therapists connected to SFV, you get a professional treatment, in which you go over the horse’s current situation and decide the goal with the treatment.
- The treatment increases the horse’s mobility and relaxation and is adapted as needed.
- The therapists follow up after the treatment and helps your horse reach a new level of well-being.
Book a treatment with a therapist near you!
More and more therapists are joining Swedish Fascia Vibes. They are working with modern tools and are constantly being trained in treatment methodology, new research and different ways to improve well-being.
Book a treatment today