Swedish Fascia Vibes is a new form of treatment of the Fascia/connective tissue, which effectively and gently increases mobility, eases pain and relaxes muscle tension.
- Gentle and pleasant – horses love the treatment
- Increases mobility and agility
- Tested and validated by the University of Copenhagen
- Award-winning innovation; designed, developed and manufactured in Sweden, by Atlasbalans
Want to work with Swedish Fascia Vibes?
Swedish Fascia Vibes makes professional horse therapists even better. The results are fantastic, the treatment puts less strain on the body and best of all: horses love it!
Does your horse want to try Swedish Fascia Vibes?
Then get in touch with an expert near you! Every month new professional therapist join our platform, all equipped with the latest technique and most recent knowledge.
Want to know more about Swedish Fascia Vibes?
Today Swedish Fascia Vibes is used in all competition disciplines and has prompted more flexible dressage horses, quicker trotters and higher jumping show jumpers.
“Done a lot for the horses”
– Rolf Göran Bengtsson
In early May, we visited Rolf Göran Bengtsson at Schloss Breitenburg northwest of Hamburg.
It was time for the sixth round of Swedish Fascia Vibes on 9-10 selected horses, including superstar Casall Ask and Olympic hope Unita.
Here is the interview Rolf Göran gave us
Atlasbalans is spreading new knowledge about the body, making it simple to understand
- Atlasbalans’ business idea is to develop high-quality equipment, services and comprehensive health and wellness solutions for humans and animals.
- Atlasbalans provides professional therapists with what’s needed to perform state of the art treatments. Simply put, we help professionals become better!
- The core of our business is Swedish Fascia Vibes with the award-winning treatment machine AtlasOrange1 – designed and developed in Sweden, by Atlasbalans.