Turnkey solution for therapists who
want to help people professionally
Access unique knowledge database
Including hundreds of documents and research papers from top specialist
Work using patented innovative tools
More comfortable, more effective and deeper treatment with modern tools
Be part of community of likeminded professionals
Develop with hundreds of other therapists who share knowledge and experience
”In this network of colleagues I get so much more out of it than I did when I was working alone – everyone is a professional, everyone shares their knowledge and experience, and you never become fully-trained”
– Pia Björk, SFV therapist & member since 2016
We’ve seen what happens when passionate therapists get the right conditions to succeed.
It should be easier to help people
- As a therapist you do your utmost to help people
- Sometimes it’s strenuous, both physically and mentally, and it’s hard to get at problem areas
- Many have ruined their hands, burned out and been forced to quit
- Atlasbalans makes it easier for therapists to help people
Who uses Atlasbalans M2 today?
- 100s of therapists treat back pain, muscle tension, among others
- E.g. Physiotherapists, massage therapists & chiropractors
- Ballet dancers, horse riders & other elite athletes are treated regularly
- A total of about 8000 people every month increase agility & relaxation
- Ongoing studies about effect on e.g. Frozen Shoulder
”If you have a good feel with you hands, you get so much out of using this machine”
– Jarmo Ahonen, Physiotherapist
Swedish Fascia Vibes makes professional therapists even better
Get a machine & start working
Start working more efficiently, reach deeper and get better results
Achieve your full potential
Unleash your inner expert with our educational courses for members
The power of an extended hand with the precision of the finger
- M2 takes the preciseness of manual treatment to a new level and is perhaps the most intuitive fascia treatment tool on the market today.
- If M1 is an extended hand, M2 is more like a thumb or a finger, enabling you to be powerful and precise at the same time.
- Never before has this kind of power been so easy to use with its light and flexible form. It works great in pairs or together with an M1.