If you’re good with your hands, you’ll be great with the M1
Reach deeper & get better results
Share experiences with other therapists
More satisfied customers, more recommendations
Revolutionary treatment for horses
How it works
- Modern treatment tools with 400-1200 harmonic pulsations per minute puts the fascia in motion.
- The waves spread over large areas, both deep and wide, which increases relaxation, circulation and fluid flow.
- Most horses find the treatment gentle and pleasant, but at the same time quick, effective and with clear results.
- The secret is the variation in frequency, which “forces” the nervous system to relax.
- What does it mean to be healthy? Balance, posture and relaxation?
- When you give the body optimal conditions for being healthy, you help the body heal itself.
”Very impressed of how good the results are in just a short time”
– Janus Marquis, Physiotherapist American Show Jumping team
Fascia and treatment of fascia
- In all honesty, horses aren’t “made” for jumping, riding and trotting.
- Most horse owners want to do everything for their horses, but it’s difficult to both read up on everything that’s needed to keep the horses healthy and flexible, while also making sure that they get what they need to hold up with the strain we put on them.
- New research shows that fascia, a system of connective tissue, has a larger impact on health and well-being than was previously known.
- This has sparked a worldwide movement within the anatomical research field, with new groundbreaking findings every year, which challenges what we previously knew about the body.
- Continuously innovating and developing new methods for fascia treatment has therefore become increasingly important.