Introducing Swedish Fascia Vibes
Introducing: Swedish Fascia Vibes
- Swedish Fascia Vibes by Atlasbalans was launched globally on May 25th 2018 at the Embassy of Sweden in Helsinki.
- This new standard in well-being combines high tech products, innovative methods for fascia treatment and modern a interface towards anyone.
- “Everthing is developing so you need to be developing with it” – Jarmo Ahonen, Physiotherapist
The new standard in well-being
Swedish Fascia Vibes is a new form of treatment of the fascia/connective tissue, which effectively and gently increases mobility and relaxation, eases pain and tension, improves circulation and increases the fluid flow.
Fascia and Fascia Treatment
- New research shows that fascia, a system of connective tissue, has a larger impact on health and well-being than was previously known.
- This has sparked a worldwide movement within the anatomical research field, with new groundbreaking findings every year. Continuously innovating and developing new methods for fascia treatment has become increasingly important.
- Swedish Fascia Vibes is everything from the products used to increase relaxation and mobility, to learning and developing new methods, to helping people understand their bodies in a simple way.
What is Atlasbalans?
- The Atlasbalans business concept is to deliver high-quality equipment, training and services in wellness for both people and animals.
- The idea for Atlasbalans was born in 2009 when Hans Bohlin wanted to create a wellness concept to ensure people long-term health. Together with Axel Bohlin, with a background in digital marketing, the business was developed, and when Ivar Bohlin joined Atlasbalans as sales manager, the family business reached new levels. Charlotta Bohlin is an adviser to the business and is always ready to step in during times of tough challenges.
- We empower professional therapists and give them what they need to perform excellent treatments. Simply put, we help people reach their full potential.
How do you make a more efficient hand?
- In the beginning of 2018 Atlasbalans was faced with some challenges. The concept based on fascia treatment of both people and animals was working in Sweden – but would it work internationally Treatment showed quick results, great results and due to it’s mobility it was great for public treatment.
- With hundreds of users working together, optimizing and developing new ways of working and with an international network of researchers and professionals, Atlasbalans was set up for future success. But how do you keep improving, how do you keep up with new research and new insights, and how do you keep the body interesting in a digital age?
- There was a space for a new standard in well-being – and thus the 2018 launch of Swedish Fascia Vibes
Swedish Fascia Vibes: The Products
If you are good with your hands, you’ll be great with the m1
- Designed as an extended hand, the powerful M1 brings a new level of professionalism to manual treatment.
- Based on the latest anatomical research, M1 is optimized for advanced and powerful fascia treatment.
- Used by professional therapists to ease back pain, neck pain, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, muscle tension and much more.
The power of the extended hand with the precision of the finger
- M2 takes the preciseness of manual treatment to a new level and is perhaps the most intuitive fascia treatment tool on the market today.
- If M1 is an extended hand, M2 is more like a thumb or a finger, enabling you to be powerful and precise at the same time.
- Never before has this kind of power been so easy to use with its light and flexible form. It works great in pairs or together with an M1.
More on Fascia and Fascia Treatment
“Fascia treatment is the future and we need good equipment”
Jarmo Ahonen, Physiotherapist
“I think that people are trying to figure out that everything that we do needs to be scientifically proven, but they forget that there’s a lot of things that have been scientifically proven before, like the Pacini receptors and how they react on vibration and oscillating movement.
So if it’s not done with this certain machine it’s still an effect which is existing so it doesn’t really matter what kind of makes equipment, you use you can use the hands to create the oscillating movement or you can use the machine, the science is still there, so you don’t need to do the the same scientific proof again and again and again.”
Everything is developing so you need to be developing with it
Around the world there is an ongoing revolution within the anatomical research field, turning the way we view our bodies upside down and setting a new standard for how we conduct research.
Dr Heike Jäger, neuro physiologist and specialist in muscular deseases, chronic pain and back ache at the Fascia Research Center at the University of Ulm, Germany, is one of those leading this development. According to her, the old premises for anatomical research are no longer valid.
The reason being this wildfire of new discoveries that is challenging our conventional view of the human body. One such example (Rein et al, 2014) is the discovery of a new type of nerv endings in the tissue, previously unknown to us.